- Government-led project with Nature Foundation underway to help improve management of St. Maarten’s marine and coastal environment
- “The Science Behind Protecting Birds”
- “Silent Reef Keepers: The Fight to Save the Caribbean Reef Shark”
- Nature Foundation statement on St. Maarten’s invasive species management project disinformation
- Progress underway for Nature Foundation bird viewing platform on Great Salt Pond
IntelliReefs Coral Restoration Project – This initiative, in collaboration with the Ocean Science Team from Reef Life Foundation, installs artificial substrate reef habitats to increase the resilience of corals.
In-No-Plastic Project – A three year project funded by the European Union with the goal of developing and demonstrating nano-, micro-, and macro-plastic clean-up technologies in the aquatic ecosystems.
Coral Education Snorkels – Interactive learning funded by various ongoing grants, focused on giving local students the opportunity to engage with and learn the benefits of coral reefs surrounding St. Maarten.
School Presentations – Free presentations and activities available to local schools and organizations to teach students about coral protection, marine conservation, effects of plastic and many other topics.