Take part in a conversation about Nature Education with us Wednesday, May 18th at 3:30!
Get the log-in info: HERE
- Caribbean Shark Coalition will host the first regional workshop to improve shark and ray science and conservation in the Greater Caribbean Region
- DCNA Organizes Junior Ranger Exchange Week 2022
- Proposed location of Marion artificial reef identified, to be placed in Man of War Shoal Marine Park
- DCNA Junior Ranger Exchange Event 2022
- In Honor of World Ocean Day: Partners of In-No-Plastic Project, Nature Foundation SXM and CC1 Lead Successful Beach Clean Up
IntelliReefs Coral Restoration Project – This initiative, in collaboration with the Ocean Science Team from Reef Life Foundation, installs artificial substrate reef habitats to increase the resilience of corals.
In-No-Plastic Project – A three year project funded by the European Union with the goal of developing and demonstrating nano-, micro-, and macro-plastic clean-up technologies in the aquatic ecosystems.
Coral Education Snorkels – Interactive learning funded by various ongoing grants, focused on giving local students the opportunity to engage with and learn the benefits of coral reefs surrounding St. Maarten.
School Presentations – Free presentations and activities available to local schools and organizations to teach students about coral protection, marine conservation, effects of plastic and many other topics.